- Engine: Cummins NT855 series engine.
- Type：Four-stroke, water cooled, turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled.
- Structure：Cast steel crankshaft, connecting rod, cast iron cylinder block. Cooling system：Built-in water circulating pump and thermostat improves working efficiency of engine.
- Filter：Cummins Fleetguard series high-precision filter.
- Alternator: Stamford HC series alternator.
- Type：Revolving magnetic field, single bearing, 4 pole, brushless, drip proof structure, in accordance with GB755, BS5000, and IEC34-1.
- Stator：Taper slot structure, 2/3 pitch windings, effectively suppressing waveform distortion of third harmonic current and output voltage under non-linear load.
- Rotor：Flexible driving disc connected to engine directly, perfect damper winding reduces parallel oscillation.
- Cooling system：Directly drive centrifugal blower fan.
- Control System: PowerCommand® control system based on microprocessor.
- Short-Circuit Protection: Schneider breaker, AmpSentryTM patent protection, PowerCommand® controller.
- Base Frame: Bolted steel base frame with A/V mounting, complex seismic structure and bottom oil tank.
- Radiator: Standard genset mounted radiator.
- Standard Accessories: Exhaust elbow, exhaust bellows, exhaust silencer, etc.