- Cummins® heavy-duty engine - Rugged 4- cycle, industrial diesel delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system - The PowerCommand® 1.1 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance. The optional PowerCommand 2.2 control is UL 508 Listed and provides AmpSentry™ protection.
- Cooling system - Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat.
- Enclosures - Optional weather protective and sound attenuated enclosures are available.
- NFPA - The genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.